Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstracts should be submitted only via email. Abstract submitted by Jan 31, 2020 will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number allotted to it.
Refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please follow the instructions listed on this website step-by-step.
Rules for Submission
The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present the poster or oral presentation. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors, who have paid their registration fees by Jan 31, 2020 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the ICRS2020 Final Programme.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The presenting author should him/herself collect the co-authors’ consent.
Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to ICRS 2020
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Before submitting the abstract, the abstract submitter will be required to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- The abstract has not been published or presented in any other conference previously.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to the 3rd International Conference on Rehabilitation Sciences (ICRS-2020). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, modify, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting Author’s Contact Details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone numbers
- Author and Co-authors’ Details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract – Limited to 250 words, including acknowledgements. (Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included, therefore do not include these in your abstract.) We recommend using word-processing software (for example, MS Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- We recommend sending your abstract in MS Word format i.e. .doc or .docx
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and Aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses next to the full word appearing first time in the text.
- Abstract Category – Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the theme most suited to your abstract to preview the topics.
- Draft Abstracts – The submission form at the link below allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Note: Here is the link of Abstract Submission template…please Click and download